Free Paint Program
Due to a supply shortage, there is no FREE Paint until further notice. Residents interested in receiving paint are encouraged to check the website or contact the Public Works Department for any updates. Public Works can be reached at 954-724-7070.
"Paint It Broward" and the City of North Lauderdale are offering free gallons of reblended exterior latex paint. One-hundred percent of the latex paint collected through Househould Hazardous Waste events is recylced into new, high-quality exterior paint.
- Paint is available in five (5) gallon containers
- Maximum of 10 gallons, per household, per month
- Colors vary between batches, paint should be requested in adequate quantity to ensure the same coloration throughout your project
- More than one color may be requested
- Paint is for exterior use only
- Paint is distributed on First Come, First Serve basis and quantities are limited
- Proof of North Lauderdale residency is required
Paint is typically available the last Friday of each month between 3 - 4 p.m., however, residents are encouraged to check the City's website regularly for updated information.
For more information, please call 954-724-7070
Paint colors below are a close representation of the four colors available.