FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN BROWARD COUNTY ANNOUNCES VACCINATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR SENIORS 65 AND OVER
Appointments are need for all sites – these Site are being run by County, Hospital Districts or Department of Health
- Memorial Hospital District – Appointments Necessary – patients 65 and over - No walk-ins will be accepted. Appointments can be made at the MyChart portal, https://mychart.mhs.net for current Memorial Healthcare patients, no patients can call 954-276-4340 to schedule an appointment.
- Broward County Hospital Districts – no appointments at this time
- Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach is booking appointments for people 75 and older and will eventually lower it to 65. For more information, call 305-674-2312.
- Baptist Health starting on Monday 1/11/21 Officials said people 65 and older or who are at high risk will be able to begin booking appointments by going to Baptist Health’s website, baptisthealth.net starting this Friday.
- Hard Rock Stadium (Dolphin Stadium) - Registration officially began at 8 a.m. To register, call 1-888-499-0840
- Five COVID-19 vaccination sites have opened in Broward County Parks – patients 65 and over - Appointments are required for all these sites and can be made on the DOH’s website at browardcovidvaccine.com
- Tradewinds Park, 3600 West Sample Road in Coconut Creek
- Vista View Park, 4001 SW 142nd Ave. in Davie
- Markham Park and Target Range, 16001 West State Road 84 in Sunrise.
- Holiday Park and War Memorial in Fort Lauderdale
- Central Broward Park and Broward County Stadium, 3700 NW 11th Place in Lauderhill.