CareerSource Broward Virtual Recruitment Events
If you are a person with a disability who needs accommodations in order to participate in our virtual recruitment events, please contact a Disability Program Success Coach at TTWProgram@careersourcebroward.com at least 48 hours before the event.
Before attending any of our virtual recruitment events, we encourage all job seekers to:
● Visit www.employflorida.com to find a detailed description of each job order # listed below.
● Contact a recruiter at one of our career centers to obtain a referral to the job order, if required.
● Have your résumé and be prepared to interview, virtually, with employer representatives.
● Please dress for success.
Wednesday, January 27th, 2021 (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Job Order: 11332383- Maintenance Worker; 4 positions; $12-$14.00 p/hr.
Job Order: 11332377- Prep Cook; 4 positions; $12-$14.00 p/hr
Job Order: 11332428- Housekeeping; 3 positions; $10.50 p/hr.
Job Order: 11332522 - Banquet Houseman; 5 positions; $11.00 p/hr.
Job Order: 11332515 - Banquet Server; 5 Positions; $11.00 p/hr.
Job Order: 11332519 – Dishwasher; 3 positions; $9.50 p/hr.
Thursday, January 28th, 2021 (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Job Order: 11331237-Grounds Keeper; 5 Positions; $13-15 p/hr.
Job Order: 11331324-Maintenance Technician; 5 Positions; $18-20 p/hr.
Job Order: 11331324-HVAC Maintenance; 5 positions; $18-20 p/hr.
NationsBenefits (Virtual Recruitment)
Thursday, January 28th, 2021 (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Job Order: 11269746 - Fulfillment & Receiving Coordinator; $13-14 per hour; 20 positions
Job Order: 11260271-Member Experience Advisor; $13-$15 per hour; 30 positions
COVID-19 Vaccinations | Helpful Links
The COVID-19 vaccine is being rolled out across South Florida and with high demand tens of thousands of appointments have been booked.We understand appointments are not currently available at certain vaccination sites, but please use this email as a go-to resource to quickly connect to some of our local healthcare providers' websites, where those who are eligible for a vaccine can book an appointment when available.As vaccination sites are created, some are not booking appointments online, but rather scheduling appointments over the phone. Please see the links and applicable phone numbers below.
65 & OVER COVID-19 VACCINATION LOCATIONS
Appointments are need for all sites – these Site are being run by County, Hospital Districts or Department of Health
- Memorial Hospital District – Appointments Necessary – patients 65 and over - No walk-ins will be accepted. Appointments can be made at the MyChart portal, https://mychart.mhs.net for current Memorial Healthcare patients, no patients can call 954-276-4340 to schedule an appointment.
- Broward County Hospital Districts – no appointments at this time
- Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach is booking appointments for people 75 and older and will eventually lower it to 65. For more information, call 305-674-2312.
- Baptist Health starting on Monday 1/11/21 Officials said people 65 and older or who are at high risk will be able to begin booking appointments by going to Baptist Health’s website, baptisthealth.net starting this Friday.
- Hard Rock Stadium (Dolphin Stadium) - Registration officially began at 8 a.m. To register, call 1-888-499-0840
- Five COVID-19 vaccination sites have opened in Broward County Parks – patients 65 and over - Appointments are required for all these sites and can be made on the DOH’s website at browardcovidvaccine.com
- Tradewinds Park, 3600 West Sample Road in Coconut Creek
- Vista View Park, 4001 SW 142nd Ave. in Davie
- Markham Park and Target Range, 16001 West State Road 84 in Sunrise.
- Holiday Park and War Memorial in Fort Lauderdale
- Central Broward Park and Broward County Stadium, 3700 NW 11th Place in Lauderhill.
Our Hours Are Changing!
|OUR HOURS ARE CHANGING|
Online Rental Assistance Program Launches August 31
Broward County to Launch Online Rental Assistance Program on August 31
-Funds can help qualified residents pay unpaid rents-
BROWARD COUNTY, FL - Qualified residents impacted by COVID-19 will soon be able to apply online for rental assistance, thanks to the Broward County Commission.
Broward County has allocated $25 million in federal CARES funding for a program that will help residents pay portions of unpaid rent for the months of April, May, June, July and August 2020. Funds are not a loan, and do not have to be paid back.
Payments are made to landlords, therefore if a landlord is not willing to complete the documents, the tenant will not be eligible for assistance. More…Read More
Emergency Order 2020-04 Repealing Safer at Home EO 2020-02 05-15-20
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
Section 1. Emergency Order Safer at Home Order 2020-02 Repealed. City of North Lauderdale State of Emergency Order 2020-02 Safer at Home Order issued March 27, 2020, is hereby repealed. All businesses and uses shall adhere to the requirements of the Governor’s Executive Orders and Broward County Emergency Orders, and all persons shall continue to use facial coverings as set forth in City of North Lauderdale State of Emergency – Emergency Order #3, issued April 9, 2020, and follow social distancing requirements as described in Broward County Orders, and otherwise comply with all requirements of the Governor’s Executive Orders and Broward County Emergency Orders.
Update From Commissioner Dr. Barbara Sharief MSN, APRN, DNP
Broward County Commissioner District 8
Water Usage Notice to Residents
FEEDING SOUTH FLORIDA CALENDAR OF FOOD DISTRIBUTIONS
FEEDING SOUTH FLORIDA CALENDAR OF FOOD DISTRIBUTIONS